This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Richard Biener
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, info-gnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 16:02:37 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: GCC 5.4 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
The GNU Compiler Collection version 5.4 has been released. GCC 5.4 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 5 branch containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in GCC 5.3 with more than 147 bugs fixed since the previous release. This release is available from the FTP servers listed at: http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments about this release. Instead, use the resources available from http://gcc.gnu.org. As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release -- far too many to thank them individually!
Original URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedsapi/BwPx/~3/yj0fAF3lMKU/msg00001.html