Let’s take a quick look at what happened in AWS-land last week:
New & Notable Open Source
- amazon-redshift-monitoring uses CloudWatch and Lambda to generate CloudWatch custom alarms.
- amazon-redshift-utils contains utilities, scripts, and views that are useful in a Redshift environment.
- dynamodbtocsv downloads a DynamoDB table and exports the contents in CSV form.
- AndroidPerfTestExample implements automated Android A/B performance testing with AWS Device Farm, New Relic, and TravisCI.
- awsips is a simple Go package which downloads and returns the AWS IP address ranges.
- bootstrap-cfn is an opinionated layer for AWS CloudFormation.
- botoform helps to architect infrastructure on AWS using YAML.
- aws-cloudformation-generator generates a CloudFormation template from a Python object.
- aws-api-gateway-bodyparser parses x-www-form-urlencoded requests into JSON for use with API Gateway.
- chef-provisioning-aws is an AWS driver and a set of resources for Chef that uses the AWS SDK.
New SlideShare Presentations
New Customer Success Stories
New YouTube Videos
- AWS Summit Series 2016 – Chicago:
- Getting Started with Amazon Redshift.
- Big Data Architectural Patterns and Best Practices on AWS.
- Another Day, Another Billion Packets.
- Getting Started with Amazon DynamoDB.
- Containers and the Evolution of Computing.
- Deep Dive on Amazon DynamoDB.
- Getting Started with Amazon Enterprise Applications.
- Getting Started with Amazon EC2 and Compute Services.
- Deep Dive on Microservices and Amazon ECS.
- Deep Dive on Amazon Aurora.
- Getting Started with AWS IoT.
- AWS Data Transfer Services: Accelerating Large-Scale Data Ingest.
- Cost Optimization at Scale.
- Amazon WorkSpaces and Amazon WorkSpaces Application Manager.
- Getting Started with Amazon Aurora.
- AWS Webinars – April 2016.
- AWS Zombie Microservices Roadshow.
- April 27 – Live Event (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) – AWS Meetup.
- April 27 – Live Event (Seattle, WA) – AWS Big Data Meetup.
- April 28 – Webinar – Squeeze More Savings From Your AWS Reserved Instances.
- April 29 – Live Event (Singapore) – AWS Partner Summit.
- May 4 – Webinar – How to Empower Your End Users with Daas and Amazon WorkSpaces.
Original URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AmazonWebServicesBlog/~3/AH9jrr4bAxo/