Let’s take a quick look at what happened in AWS-land last week:
New & Notable Open Source
- sqs-to-lambda-via-lambda implements Amazon SQS to Lambda using Lambda.
- akiro magically compiles NPM packages with native extensions for Lambda.
- cloudwatch-to-sumo sends metrics from CloudWatch to Sumo Logic.
- awsam is an AWS Account Manager modeled after rvm.
- aws-jwt-auth is an API Gateway custom authorizer to validate JWTs created by WSO2.
- aws_mbedtls_mqtt is the source code to use the mbedTLS library to connect to AWS IoT.
- jaxrs-lib contains Jersey and Hibernate Components for building REST APIs hosted on Elastic Beanstalk.
- autosignr is a Puppet Certificate Auto-signer for AWS.
- llama-cli is Chaos Llama, a tool for testing resiliency and recoverability of AWS-based architectures.
- cfn-amibaker bakes EC2 AMIs using CloudFormation and Lambda.
New SlideShare Presentations
- March 14th – Live Event (Seattle, Washington) – Seattle AWS Architects & Engineers – Lambda + Alexa AWS Teams.
- March 15th – Live Event (San Francisco, California) – Amazon Lumberyard team at GDC 2016.
- March 17th – Webinar – Security Best Practices for Retailers on AWS.
- March 17th – Live Event (Netherlands) – Security in the Cloud.
- March 22nd – Live Broadcast – VoiceOps: Commanding and Controlling Your AWS environments using Amazon Echo and Lambda.
- March 23rd – Live Event (Atlanta, Georgia) – AWS Key Management Service & AWS Storage Services for a Hybrid Cloud (Atlanta AWS Community).
- April 6th – Live Event (Boston, Massachusetts) AWS at Bio-IT World.
- April 18th & 19th – Live Event (Chicago, Illinois) – AWS Summit – Chicago.
- April 20th – Live Event (Melbourne, Australia) – Inaugural Melbourne Serverless Meetup.
- April 26th – Live Event (Sydney, Australia) – Inaugural Sydney Serverless Meetup.
- AWS Loft – San Francisco.
- AWS Loft – New York.
- AWS Loft – Tel Aviv.
- AWS Global Summit Series.
Original URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AmazonWebServicesBlog/~3/xMNUTAwr83M/