Keshif * Keşif (keshif) means discovery and exploration in Turkish.
Data Made Explorable
- Create summaries of data properties. Keshif will present your data in its effective visual design.
- Discover relations in your data rapidly. Highlight relations by mouse over. Compare records by locking your selection. Keshif auto-synronizes all selections.
- Enjoy scalability by design. Keshif avoids visualization techniques that cannot scale. Explore data as long as it can be fully loaded to your web browser.
- Enjoy consistency. Keshif solves your exploration needs for a wide range of dataset in a single unified visual and interactive design.
- Focus on your data and your questions. Don’t worry about picking the right visualization and doing the math. Keshif does it for you.
- See the overview and the most relevant first. After each step, the most relevant results and data properties are shown first.
- Define your browser using its simple API. The API is based on a single function which takes configuration parameters, such as data source, and the descriptions of your data summaries.
AggreSet: Rich and Scalable Set Exploration using Visualizations of Element Aggregations, M. Adil Yalçın & Niklas Elmqvist & Ben Bederson, INFOVIS 2015
Transit Data Gets More Intriguing As the Way It’s Presented Improves – Mobility Lab, July 2015
Overview: 328 Analysis and Visualization Tools (and counting) – DataDrivenJournalism.net, Sept. 2015
Safety First: A Story on Restaurant Food Poisonings, Shortlisted, Information is Beautiful Awards, Food Poisoning Challenge, 2015.
Visual and Interactive Data via Keshif, Tools for the Web, June 2015
Designed & Developed By
M. Adil Yalçın, Ph.D. Candidate, Human Computer Interaction Lab, Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park
Associate Professor, iSchool, University of Maryland, College Park
Professor, Computer Science, University of Maryland, College Park
Released under BSD license
2015 University of Maryland
- Please contact for feedback and questions.
Original URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedsapi/BwPx/~3/YsEXfSuCK5A/