CherryMusic is a music streaming server based on CherryPy and jPlayer.
It plays the music inside your PC, smartphone, tablet, toaster or whatever
device has a HTML5 compliant browser installed.
- stream your music inside the browser (locally or remote)
- browse and search your music
- completely AJAX based (no page reloads on click, therefore fast)
- create and share playlists
- multiple user authentication
- HTTPS support
- automatic album cover art fetching
- see CHANGES for all the features
See the Setup Guide for quickstart instructions and more.
Basically, you can just
$ git clone git://github.com/devsnd/cherrymusic.git
and then start the server and follow the instructions:
$ python cherrymusic --setup --port 8080
(Leave out the –options for subsequent starts.)
See our wiki for user and developer information.
Please see the Troubleshooting wiki page.
There’s also a wiki section listing the
101 ways to lend a hand.
Original URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedsapi/BwPx/~3/3ltnuml7RMc/cherrymusic